ASSISTANCE RENDERED FROM THE TAMIL NADU EX-SERVICES PERSONNEL BENEVOLENT FUND:
Life time Grant of Rs.10000/- p.m. to all World War Veterans and Rs.4000/- p.m. to their widows irrespective....
MONETARY GRANTS TO THE DEFENCE SERVICE PERSONNEL HAILING FROM TAMIL NADU FOR GALLANTRY/...Read More
ASSISTANCE RENDERED FROM THE TAMIL NADU EX-SERVICES PERSONNEL BENEVOLENT FUND
* Life time Grant of Rs.10,000/- p.m. to all World War Veterans and Rs.4,000/- p.m. to their widows irrespective of the duration of Service.
* One time Housing Loan grant of Rs.1,00,000/- for purchase /Construction of New House for Ex-Servicemen and widows.
* Technical grant of Rs.3,000/- to 10,000/- to Ex-Servicemen,widows and their Wards who undergo Typewriting/Shorthand Training and pass the examination conducted by Directorate of Techinical Education
Actual education expenses of orphan children.
* Free Sweing machine to dependents of Ex-Servcemen/Serving Solider who complete the course in the Tailoring Units run by the Department.
* Stipend of Rs.50/- per day for actual days of attendance and Rs.1,000/- p.m. for raw materials to the trainees in the Tailoring Units run by the Department.
* Pocket money of Rs.50/- per day to Ex-Servicemen who are suffering from T.B./ Leprosy/ Cancer and undergoing in-patient treatment in the T.B.Sanatorium/ Leprosarium/ Cancer Institute approved by the Government of Tamil Nadu as well as in the Government General Hospitals/ Rehabilitation Home.
* Transport charges to T.B./ Leprosy patients of the Sanatorium to visit their homes periodically, i.e., once in a year.
* Grant towards the purchase of artificial dentures, spectacles and hearing aid apparatus, artificial limbs, surgical boots/ jackets/ crutches or other appliances as recommended by the specialists(up to a maximum of Rs.4,000/-).
* Stipend of Rs.900/- p.m. to those undergoing training at Queen Mary’s Technical Institute for disabled soldiers at Kirkee, Pune.
* Life time Grant of Rs.7,000/- p.m. to totally blind Ex-Servicemen and Widows provided, they are not in receipt of any assistance from other sources.
* Life time Grant of Rs.5,000/- p.m. to those affected by leprosy for Ex-Servicemen and Widows.
* Life Time Grant of Rs.7,000/- p.m. to paraplegic dependants of Ex-Servicemen.
* Life Time Grant of Rs.7,000/- p.m. to the children of Ex-Servicemen who are affected by Cancer, Paraplegic and totally Blind.
* Life Time Grant of Rs.5,000/- p.m. to the children of Ex-Servicemen who are affected by Tuberculosis and Leprosy.
* Life time Grant of Rs.7,000/- p.m. to cancer patients Ex-Servicemen and Widows.
* Life time Grant of Rs.7,000/- p.m. to paraplegic Ex-Servicemen and Widows.
* Life time Grant of Rs.5,000/- p.m. to differently abled to Ex-Servicemen and their Dependents.
* Life time Grant of Rs.5,000/- p.m. to Dwarf children of Ex-Servicemen and their Dependents.
* Payment or Grant not exceeding Rs.50,000/- in each case to those who undergo major surgeries, such as, Kidney Transplantation or Open Heart Surgery for non-pensioner Ex-Servicemen.
* Life time Maintenance Grant of Rs.7,000/- p.m. to mentally retarded children.
* Life time Maintenance Grant of Rs.7,000/- p.m. to mentally challenged wife/widow.
* Marriage Grant of Rs.25,000/- to Two daughters of Ex-Servicemen.
* Life Time Monthly Grant of Rs.4,000/- as relief towards maintenance to those who have not been able to find suitable employment or are not in a position to earn by working.
* Grant not exceeding Rs.15,000/- for repair of houses damaged due to natural calamities.
* Reimbursement of House Tax to the recipients of Param Vir Chakra, Ashok Chakra, Maha Vir Chakra, Kirti Chakra, Vir Chakra, Shaurya Chakra, War Disabled and to the widows who are in receipt of Defence Family Pension for self occupied house(maximum Rs.10,000/-).
*Gift articles worth Rs.2,500/- to Leprosy patients on the eve of Deepavali Festival.
*Grant of Rs.10,000/- for meeting funeral expenses of Ex-Servicemen.
* Grant of Rs.7,000/- for meeting funeral expenses widows of Ex-Servicemen.
ASSISTANCE RENDERED FROM THE AMALGAMATED FUND:
* Reimbursement of 75% of interest payable on loans, upto a maximum loan of Rs.10.0 lakhs, availed from Nationalised Banks/Private bank/Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation for self-employment ventures.
* Subsidy of 25%, subject to a maximum of Rs.50,000/-, on the cost of Industrial Shed/ Plot for venture in Industrial activities.
* Ex-Servicemen Children Literacy Improvement Grant to the wards of Ex-Servicemen ranging from Rs.500 to Rs.10,000 per Stuent/per annum from 1st Standard to Post Graduate Level (Academic courses).
* Lumpsum Grant of Rs.25,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- paid to Children of Ex-Servicemen joining Armed Forces.
Re-imbursement of 100% of interest on loans, upto a maximum of Rs.15.00 lakhs availed by Self Help Group of Ex-Servicemen and their Widows, for self employment activities.
* Marriage Grant of Rs.1,00,000/- and 8 gms Gold Coin for making Thirumangalyam to the daughters of Defence Personnel killed or disabled in action with disabilities 50% and above.
* Marriage Grant of Rs.50,000/- and 8 gms Gold Coin for making Thirumangalyam to the daughters of Defence Personnel disabled in action with disability is less than 50%.
* Annual Maintenance Grant of Rs.25,000/- to the next of kin of Defence Personnel killed and to the Personnel disabled in war/ war-like operations for lifetime.
* Housing Grant of Rs.50,000/- to widows of Defence personnel killed and to the Personnel disabled in action in all conflicts after Independence.
* Ex-Gratia Grant of Rs.1,00,000/- to the next of kin of Battle Casualties and Rs.50,000/- to the Defence Personnel disabled in action.
Government of Tamilnadu
A) Monetary Assistances from Kargil Defence Personnel Relief Fund to the Defence Personnel hailing from Tamil Nadu killed or incapacitated in action against enemy forces and while performing in Aid to Civil power:-
B) Compassionate appointment to one family member in State Government job.
Ex-Gratia amount of Rs.30,000/-
Annual Maintenance Grant of Rs.2,000/- for lifetime.
Housing Grant of Rs.30,000/-.
Marriage Grant to daughters Rs.10,000/-.
Sanction of Scholarships for Professional/ Technical/ Vocational and Academic courses beyond Higher Secondary to children of the deceased.
School Uniform and Book Allowance to children of the killed/ disabled in war.
MONETARY GRANTS TO GALLANTRY/ DISTINGUISHED SERVICE AWARDEES
Enhanced one time lumpsum monetaey grant ( Cash grant and Annuity) (Rs.)
Param Vir Chakra
Sarvottam Yudh Seva Medal
Param Vishisht Seva Medal
Maha Vir Chakra
Uttam Yudh Seva Medal
Ati Vishisht Seva Medal
Sena/Nao Sena/Vayu Sena Medal(GALLANTRY)
Yudh Seva Medal
Sena/Nao Sena/Vayu Sena Medal (Distinguished)
Vishisht Seva Medal
Territorial Army Decoration (for Officers)
Territorial Army Medal (ORs)
G.O.Ms.No.144 Public (Military) Department,dt:04.02.2016.